Wednesday, April 1, 2009


This was once when i was out w/ Shuhui o-o
MY COLOURFUL TOWERS {!} Th redred ones are Shuhui's.. Bricky tower o-o
Same day as th one down there. :]


This was when we were supposed to have Detention. Then none, so we did this.
SEE HOW SHORT TH COLOUR PENCIL IS ! o-o

I suddenly think tt {!} is veh fun to put -.-
No link.

Today PE was veh funny !
First ran 10 rounds.
I didnt know how many i ran,
probably 8 or less, not 10 xD
Then had to train for 5 items.
I was looking at MinYang,
See how he jump. Then ~~ LOL !
BLUE wor. LOLOL.
I sound like some pervertic shit. -.-
Then slack there,
Looking at th "Medicine ball ppl" o-o
MY was doing th monkey bar >.>
And.. ahem. -.-
Then he say,
JiaHao one's can see th butt-line [..?]
You 2 [me and wanling] like to see so much,
Next week dont wear liao.
Wear disposible [?!] ones!

LOLOL. Recess, ate then saw Shuhui :D,
Pei her eat.
Then i asked her to try GreenTea rice O-O !
She said it tastes okay i think HAHA !
Th greentea weirdweird de, color darker than usual o-o
English, did some word from Mary Poppins.
Then do "Reply to th Job Ad".
Pair work. LOL, veh funny,
Did w/ wanling :D !
I forgot what we wrote tt's funny :/
Only rmb we rmb our TOILET PLUNGERS,
From our crazy fairytale xD

History, to comp lab.
Maths, TEST! OMG :O !
Alotalot idk how to do.
FAIL LIAO ~~~ -.-
Confirm guarantee + chop fail. -.-
Then pei Ariel and Wanling lunch o-o
Ariel used force :(,
She pull my bag and asked me to walk backward o-o
She asked me to wait until she eat finish then i can go.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Then my Mama asked me to buy some shower thing for her.
I took 2, and say : can train muscle hor.
Ariel : i bet u cant even do 5.
I did lor, but 3 is not up to "Ariel's Standard".
Ariel : i bet i can do.
She did one and said : Oh shit,
LOL, Then i gave it to th cashier person to scan.


I know i look fxcked up, :(

Then went home :] !
Just now was surfing th net,
Saw this really cute tiger >w< !









Anws, i know tt it looks rather fake,
But its real one o-o
In a Zoo in Berlin, :O

Byee !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home